Wednesday, 4 May 2011
New innovations in active fire protection from Plumis offer the architect alternative routes to freedom and flexibility in layout to provide the modern, contemporary, open-plan residential layouts that clients increasingly expect whilst still complying with Building Regulations and keeping occupants safe.
- Facilitates open plan building regulation compliance
- A hassle-free alternative to sprinklers
- Award-winning minimalist design
- Avoids enclosed staircases after a loft conversion
- Reduce the fire rating of doors
- Comply with the RRFSO
- Best value kitchen fire prevention
Click the link for a step-by-step guide to using the Automist sprinkler as a compensatory measureN.B. Automist’s suitability as a compensatory measure must be judged on a case by case basis and is subject to building control approval. Technical data is provided within the "Automist Technical Guide" to enable construction and fire industry professionals to adequately assess and specify Automist.