Description

Welcome to the Plumis fire protection blog. Stay informed about domestic fire safety, fire building regulations and ADB-compliant solutions for open plan living. Please feel free to browse through the posts and comment about what you read.

Friday, 17 August 2012

Four rescued from Douglas house fire


Four people have been treated for smoke inhalation after being rescued from a house fire in the Isle of Man.
Fire crews were called out at 00:05 GMT to a property in the Springvalley area of Douglas.
It is thought the blaze, which started in the kitchen, was caused by a grill pan being left under the grill.
A spokesman from the fire and rescue service said an adult had been found in the front room and three children in a first floor bedroom.
The alarm was raised by concerned neighbours and all four people were taken to Noble's hospital for a check up.
Source - bbc

No comments:

Post a Comment